A multi purpose scarf that can be worn as a vest, bolero, scarf,shrug or shawl. A simple piece that can transform your outfit.
Made from mixed silk fabric. A blend of 75% cotton/15% rayon/10% raw silk. It is easy to care for like cotton (machine wash cold, tumble dry low, hang dry in shade) and has a lux shine like silk.
One rectangular shape fabric. Full of detail. Trimmed on both sides with high quality crochet lace. Gathers in tiny pleats in the middle (see picture 4 for close up detail), with a drawstring on both sides of the end for you to play with.
Ideas for wearing the piece:
- Use it as a beautiful scarf (picture 2)
- Wrap it around your neck, then draw both strings and simply tie it in the front. Gives a sweet vest look (picture 4)
- Kimono style. Tie it in the front and let the rest cover your shoulders (picture 1)
- Wear it same as 2nd option, just pull it off shoulder a bit. then you get an off-shoulder cover.
- Draw the string, put it over your arm and tie the string around your arm, leaving the ruffled end. Do the same on your other arm and voila "bolero"! (picture 3)
- Wrap to the side and tie on one side (picture 5)
- Use it as headband
More possibilities for you to discover!
A great cover for a tube dress or spaghetti strap dress. Beautiful scarf to spice up your simple outfit.
Sweet piece. The perfect gift!!
Warning : Our all colors in listings could be looked differently in the range of 20% from the real colors of cloths because of picture works which were not professionally done. Besides our any white color is not bleached one. We respect the comfort of wearing so that we use natural white which looks more ivory. Even if our listings pictures look very white, actually it is never bleached white. Please accept these color complexities.